Just as you fall asleeep or are waking up you may have these symtoms.
- Awake – Feeling completely concious, not dreaming
- Paralysed – Unable to move your body whilst feeling wide awake.
- Surroundings – If you can open your eyes, You are aware of what is around you.
- Breathing difficulty – You are unable to breathe properly.
- Chest pressure – You can feel an intense pressure on you chest.
- Hallucinations – You may see evil presences in the room.
- Fear – Feeling an evil presense in the room, feeling close to death.
- Suppine position – A common position to experience sleep paralysis.